Full Body Blast with Core Focus Workout – Episode 58
Welcome everyone to the friday before Christmas new workout. This will be a workout that you will feel in the whole body, a full body blast with core focus workout. Grab your dumbbells and get ready to do three rounds of all the moves. We used 15 pound dumbbells in the video, if you need lighter weights please use them. My time was 22:06. Grab your dumbbells and lets get started!
Full Body Workout Routine:
- 20 Rotational reverse lunge using one 15 lb dumbbell
- 20 one arm swing Right sidewith 15 lb dumbbell
- 20 one arm swing Left side with 15 lb dumbbell
- 5 man makers using 10 lb dumbbell
- 10 pushups with kick thru or with strict yoga lunge
- 20 squat outer thigh lift holding one 15 lb dumbbell at chest
- 20 1/2 burpees
Dumbbells weights that are best for you
Type of Workout:
7:58 Minutes per round
yvettesalva.com strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge yvettesalva.com from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of yvettesalva.com’s negligence.